It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fix data in repository to resolve Plan Load Bar problem?

Robert Carter (42928589) | asked Sep 30 '15, 8:48 a.m.
I have identified a problem with my process template's ability to calculate the load values for plans.  I created a new project area with a 1 day iteration(12:00AM to 11:59 PM) and one member to test if my entire installation was corrupt.  My new Project Area and plans calculate the load value correctly at a load value of 8 total hours available.

My old Project Area calculations of loads values are inflated and incorrect.  If I create the same scenario in my old project area it calculates the 1 day iteration(12:00AM to 11:59 PM)
 with one member having a load of 264 total hours available.

The difference with the Old Project Area and new Project Area is I followed the steps to add the "time tracking" features of the formal template to the scrum template.

Is there away to correct this data problem?

Another observation is if I change the work environment for the 1 day that the iteration takes place for instance I change Work Environment:
Workday length 8hrs quitting time 5pm : 88*3=264 hours available (Expecting to see 8hrs)
Workday length 7hrs quitting time 5pm : 77*3=231 hours available (Expecting to see 7hrs)
Workday length 6hrs quitting time 5pm : 66*3=198 hours available (Expecting to see 6hrs)

Comments
Robert Carter commented Oct 05 '15, 3:14 p.m.

Could this be fixed in the Process Template/Source XML?  Or would this be a database problem fix.

One answer

permanent link
Robert Carter (42928589) | answered May 05 '16, 8:25 a.m.
I have upgraded to 6.0.1 and this has resolved my problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.