It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project vs Team Dashboards

Claudia Callegari (44439771) | asked Jul 23 '09, 11:35 a.m.
I need to clarify my mind regarding project and team dashboards...

For a project dashboard I expect it to show all the WIs for the project, regardless the team they have been assigned to.

For a team dashboard, I expecto it to show ONLY the WIs associated to the specific team area I have selected.

Is this correct? If so, it's not working on my side. What am I doing wrong? Where I should filter them?
Any suggestion of good reading?

Thanks
Claudia Callegari

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jul 23 '09, 4:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I need to clarify my mind regarding project and team dashboards...

For a project dashboard I expect it to show all the WIs for the project, regardless the team they have been assigned to.

For a team dashboard, I expecto it to show ONLY the WIs associated to the specific team area I have selected.

Is this correct? If so, it's not working on my side. What am I doing wrong? Where I should filter them?
Any suggestion of good reading?

Thanks
Claudia Callegari

Hi Claudia

Your dashboards will show whatever they are configured to show. I would agree with the general principle of showing a subset of the info on the team dashbaord vs the project dashboards.

Check the settings of the queries that display the work items - you should be able to change the settings via the settings menu entry (it will be on the arrowhead on the top-right of the viewlet)

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.