It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error while running 'reverse' operation.

Ulhas Shetty (1316) | asked Sep 29 '15, 5:34 a.m.
Hi.
While running the reverse operation, I am getting an error stating that "the workflow is not supported".
For some reason i am not able to attach the snapshot. Writing the error statement below.

"Problems occurred running reversing change sets. Reason: This work flow is not supported. The change sets you are reversing affect components currently loaded in multiple workspaces. Please unload all but one of the affected workspaces."

Can this be resolved without unloading any workspaces that are loaded with changes?

Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 29 '15, 6:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You have loaded the same component multiple times on your machine somehow. Since the error message is very explicit, I would assume no.

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Sep 29 '15, 11:04 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
One workaround would be to create a new Eclipse workspace and a new repository workspace which contains the change set you want to reverse.   Then just load the component containing that change set, do the reverse there, and then accept the resulting reverse change set into your original workspace(s).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.