It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get iteration from Test case execution record with report builder + datasource LQE

David MICHEL (1472448) | asked Sep 23 '15, 11:31 a.m.
Hello,
    Could you tell me if it's possible to display the iteration of a TCER in using Report Builder + LQE as datasource ?
With the Report Builder + datawarehouse as datasource, I have this information.

Is it a limitation of LQE V6.0 ?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best regards

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Cornell (5411) | answered Sep 24 '15, 10:41 a.m.
LQE reports in Report Builder 6.0 are a technical preview, mainly because of the data that is missing from LQE. We are trying to address that situation in 6.0.1.

I check one of my 6.0.1 installs and I also could not see any property in the Test Case Execution Record that identifies the iteration (or release). If that property exists in a TCER resource, then the corresponding resource shape published to LQE by RQM must define the meta-data for that property. I am not familiar with the relationships between RQM artifact types so the property might be available on another type that can be accessed via a relationship.

I did find that the TCER has a "Reports on Test Plan" relationship and the Test Plan does have an iteration property.

@wangjunl@cn.ibm.com is this the correct way to find the iteration for a TCER?

Comments
David MICHEL commented Sep 24 '15, 11:04 a.m.

Thank to have tested my issue with your 6.0.1 installation.
I wait the return of wangjunl.

Best regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.