It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to export the server plugin?

Jamie Samdal (911) | asked Nov 26 '07, 11:49 a.m.
Hello,

How do I export my server plugin packages so that I can initialize and start the server without having to have an instance of Jazz running to do so?

I assume I will just need to export the UI packages like a regular eclipse plugin and copy the jars into the eclipse plugins directory in the eclipse folder of Jazz, so please correct me if that is an incorrect assumption.

Thanks,
Jamie

2 answers

permanent link
Jamie Samdal (911) | answered Nov 27 '07, 1:21 a.m.
Never mind again. :) I was debugging this all this weekend while the wiki site was down and now that I have access again I found the instructions. Sorry!

permanent link
Jamie Samdal (911) | answered Nov 27 '07, 1:03 a.m.
Hello,

By searching for eclipse plugin directories throughout the Jazz structure and throwing my jars into them, I was able to get my service to start with the server and my UI to work on the Team Concert application.

I still don't know how to initialize the repository - I am getting odd errors about item ids, which leads me to believe that it is either not initialized properly or even though my service is running something with the launch isn't getting set up correctly. Any advice on initializing a "real" database to handle my plugin?

Thanks,
Jamie

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.