It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

creating datawarehouse with sql server 2012 error ID CRJAZ1745E CRRTC8030E

Daniel Torres (7610) | asked Sep 22 '15, 8:16 p.m.

Hi, i got this issue when trying to create the datawarehouse. I already did it installing JTS and DB on the same server without getting this error, but now i get 1 application server and 1 database server. After setting up the jazz configuration steps, I'm stuck on the datawarehouse setup step to set the table space path.

I created this folder on the database server D:\SQL_Data_App so I put it on the datawarehouse setup, but I got this error:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: ALTER DATABASE [BN_DW] ADD FILE ( NAME = N'VNF_32K', FILENAME = N'D:\SQL_Data_App\VNF_32K.ndf' , SIZE = 51200KB , FILEGROWTH = 51200KB ) TO FILEGROUP [VNF_32K] at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.internalExecuteSql(AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.java:409) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.executeSql(AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.java:232) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.sqlserver.internal.SqlServerDataWarehouseDbProvider.setupDataWarehouseCoreSpace(SqlServerDataWarehouseDbProvider.java:33) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10995.setupDataWarehouseCoreSpace(Unknown Source) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService$1.run(RemoteDatabaseService.java:237) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService$6.run(RemoteDatabaseService.java:548) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService.withCurrentConnection(ConnectionPoolService.java:470) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.write(RemoteDatabaseService.java:510) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.createRemoteSchemas(RemoteDatabaseService.java:225) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10962.createRemoteSchemas(Unknown Source) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.InternalDataWarehouseService$11.run(InternalDataWarehouseService.java:1306) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: One or more files listed in the statement could not be found or could not be initialized. at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:216) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1515) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.doExecuteStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:792) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement$StmtExecCmd.doExecute(SQLServerStatement.java:689) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.TDSCommand.execute(IOBuffer.java:5696) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.executeCommand(SQLServerConnection.java:1715) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeCommand(SQLServerStatement.java:180) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:155) at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.execute(SQLServerStatement.java:662) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.stat.StatementStatWrapper.execute(StatementStatWrapper.java:233) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.StatementErrLogWrapper.execute(StatementErrLogWrapper.java:173) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.leak.StatementLeakWrapper.execute(StatementLeakWrapper.java:71) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.executeStatement(AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.java:262) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.internalExecuteSql(AbstractDataWarehouseDbProvider.java:384) ... 24 more

Comments
Lily Wang commented Sep 23 '15, 12:51 a.m.

What's the full java stack of the error? Could you see anything in the stack like "Caused by ..." which may give you the detail reason of the error.

In addition, please refer https://jazz.net/forum/questions/158429/creation-of-datawarehouse-for-clm-406-failing to check the folder/file permission.

3 answers

permanent link
Daniel Torres (7610) | answered Sep 23 '15, 8:53 p.m.
Hi Lily,
About your questions:
- The user has administrative access on the database server.  (yes, I'm using an admin account)
- There's enough space on "D:" drive.  (yes, more than 100GB)
- The file "D:\SQL_Data_App\VNF_32K.ndf" doesn't exist and not used by other database. (yes, it doesn't exist, just the folder D:\SQL_Data_App)

permanent link
Daniel Torres (7610) | answered Sep 23 '15, 5:16 p.m.

The message error is "Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: One or more files listed in the statement could not be found or could not be initialized".

Any idea why I'm getting this error?

Comments
Lily Wang commented Sep 23 '15, 8:22 p.m.

For this error, please check:

- The user has administrative access on the database server.
- There's enough space on "D:" drive.
- The file "D:\SQL_Data_App\VNF_32K.ndf" doesn't exist and not used by other database.

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Sep 23 '15, 3:51 a.m.
Hello Daniel,

you might also try to run the alter statement in the error directly on SQL Server and see what error you get.

Best Regards
Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Daniel Torres commented Sep 23 '15, 9:06 p.m.

Hi Francesco,

The Filegroups were created, so I just execute the sentence to add the file:

ALTER DATABASE [BN_DW] ADD FILE ( NAME = N'VNF_32K', FILENAME = N'D:\SQL_Data_App\VNF_32K.ndf' , SIZE = 51200KB , FILEGROWTH = 51200KB ) TO FILEGROUP [VNF_32K]

But got the same error message "One or more files listed in the statement could not be found or could not be initialized".

Francesco Chiossi commented Sep 24 '15, 3:16 a.m.

Hello Daniel,

since you get the same error also running the command directly, this seems to be a problem with your database server.
You might want to consider contacting Microsoft support, if you have access to them.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.