It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to access DOORS Next Generation remotely?

Harish C (646) | asked Sep 21 '15, 7:29 a.m.
 Hi,
     I just want to know whether it is possible to access DNG from a remote location(Say, the JTS with DNG is installed in India and the client needs an access for a license of DNG from USA).

If it is possible to do so,can anyone please guide me with the procedure and essentials to get it done. 

I am using CLM 5.0.2 version

Thanks in advance,
      Harish

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Sep 21 '15, 8:24 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I suggest checking the jazz deployment wiki and jazz.net library for articles on this topic. You could search for "DMZ" "yellow zone" etc.

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Sep 21 '15, 4:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, it's a network issue you need to resolve, not a DOORS NG problem.
It's a browser application, so once you route your IP traffic from your users wherever they are to your local network, you are good.

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Sep 21 '15, 7:34 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
DOORS NG is a web-based application and can be accessed from anywhere via a web browser.

Comments
Harish C commented Sep 21 '15, 7:43 a.m.

Daniel,

Many thanks for your response, the context here is.., the application is deployed here in the local network and the exact requirement is how to access it away from the local network.

Harish

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.