It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Configure a drop down in a Release plan

Mats Bengtsson (1312) | asked Sep 17 '15, 10:22 a.m.
edited Sep 24 '15, 3:42 p.m. by Catherine Davis (713)
Hi,
In the Work Breakdown view in a Release plan in RTC you can for example have the field 'Planned For'. In the 'Planned For' column you then have a drop down with a couple of iterations to quickly re-plan without edit the actual work item.  

My question is how are those iterations included in the drop down and is it possible to configure?  I assume 'Current Sprint' and the sprints after populates the drop down?  I also see a Product Backlog.  My problem is that the Product Backlog is from another project/timeline and I would like to include my Backlog in the drop down which is renamed to 'xxx Product Backlog'.  Is this possible?

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Sep 30 '15, 7:07 p.m.
edited Sep 30 '15, 7:10 p.m.
 Hi Matts,

I'm not sure what's the logic behind how the dropdown works in a plan view, however you can still browse to other iterations if you select the menu on the left side of the work item

Iteration browse

In regards the Planned for column in the plan view, there is no "Browse" option. I have found the following enhancement request:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=194677

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.