It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM - Plan details dialog for Test Plan Test Schedule is "disabled"

Anders Malmberg (1121214) | asked Sep 17 '15, 7:53 a.m.
Hi,
the Plan Details dialog in the Test Schedules section of the Test Plan does not work for me. In the action column you can either select the Edit (Pen) or the Plan Details icon. Clicking on the Edit icon opens up the Edit dialog, but when selecting the Plan Details icon nothing is happening.

I have v6.0 installed, have also tried on Jazz.net on both the 6.0 version and the 6.0.1 M3 versions.

I have checked the checkbox "A release is scheduled for this iteration" on the Manage Project Timeline.

Can someone please verify the same behavior before I submit a defect, or tell me what I might do wrong. With this behavior the Execution Trend Report not work properly.

BR, Anders

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Sep 17 '15, 8:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 I believe you are running into a known issue

Anders Malmberg selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Anders Malmberg (1121214) | answered Sep 17 '15, 8:43 a.m.
Thank you, I can see that it is fixed in 6.0.1 S4 (whatever that means) and I am hoping it will be a part of a fix for 6.0, when it is such an obvious defect.

BR, Anders

Comments
Ara Masrof commented Sep 17 '15, 9:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Anders,

The fix can be backported to the iFix stream of V6.0
Please open a PMR with the support team referencing the Defect and request a Test Fix. Once this is done, we can begin the backport process

Thanks!

Ara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.