It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

defects not refreshing to later status automatically after receiving error "You don't have permission... "

Rui Oliveira (1311) | asked Sep 17 '15, 6:33 a.m.
edited Sep 17 '15, 10:32 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
 Hello all,

After receiving the next error in a  defect regarding my permissions the status of the defect stays in Hold and it is not refreshed automatically...
I'm changing the status from In Progress to Hold but i do not have permissions and it is correct, but the status does not refresh's to In Progress... 

CRJAZ6053E The 'Save Work Item' operation cannot be completed. Permission is required to complete the operation.
You don't have permission to perform the following actions:
  Hold (Defect Workflow) (action/com.ibm.team.workitem.defectWorkflow.action.a4).

I have to press the refresh button both in the defect and in the querie list...is there a way that it is changed to the last status automatically?

Best Regards,
Rui Oliveira

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Sep 17 '15, 10:44 a.m.
Hi Rui,
Please create a new defect on jazz.net for this issue: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational Team Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem&type=defect
Rui Oliveira selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Sep 29 '15, 9:51 a.m.
The issue has been identified as a product defect 370041: Work item query results do not reflect the status of the inline editor after refresh. There has been created APAR PI49552 for this issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.