It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to Change Execution State for Test Script ?

Mo R (95) | asked Sep 14 '15, 11:59 a.m.

I can find the execution state change for Test case not for Test script .

Can you please help in finding test script execution state modification?

3 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Sep 14 '15, 1:38 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This may help (From the CLM Info Center)
Test execution results

"Tip: An administrator can remove or rename execution states by clicking the Admin  icon at the upper, right part of the banner, selecting Manage Project Properties, and then clicking Execution States.

The execution result states are only configurable for the overall result of the test case execution. Changes do not apply to the individual test script step result states, test suite result states, or reports that display weight distribution."

Comments
Mo R commented Sep 14 '15, 1:48 p.m. | edited Sep 14 '15, 2:10 p.m.

Your Tip indicates it is not possible for test script

Ara Masrof commented Sep 15 '15, 8:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you include a screen shot on where/what you are trying to modify? The Execution States (in the preferences) can be modified, but they will only be valid or overall results of a run; they will not effect the states for each individual test script step (There is an existing enhancement for this)

permanent link
Mo R (95) | answered Sep 14 '15, 1:05 p.m.
 In Test script not in Test Case

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Sep 14 '15, 12:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should be able to transition the state of your Test Script right from the UI

SS

Comments
Mo R commented Sep 14 '15, 1:00 p.m.

Sorry. I Mean to Say Execution State not this one. Pass, Fail,Error.. I like change the options there.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.