It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dashboard Templates - Work Item Statistics and Work Item Query

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | asked Sep 10 '15, 3:31 p.m.
edited Sep 11 '15, 6:54 a.m.
CLM 502
Tomcat
SQL DB
Windows

All,

When creating a dashboard template, and using Work Item Statistics and Work Items viewlets...how can I set the default query, and for Work Items the additional icons?

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 11 '15, 6:54 a.m.

Also, can I get access to RQM widgets from this RTC Dashboard template creation?

2 answers

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | answered Sep 22 '15, 9:05 a.m.
 Anyone?

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Sep 22 '15, 9:46 a.m.
In the title bar of the viewlet is a downward pointing triangle.   Under that is a menu which will display things you can do to the viewlet.   For this look at the Settings section.

As far as getting "foreign" viewlets onto a dashboard it depends on what friends the given application has, especially when applications are distributed amongst different application servers.   On the "Add Viewlet" pane there is a well hidden, but in plain view pulldown labeled "Select Catalog:"   On that pulldown you should see all Applications registered to the same JTS as well as any Friends.

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 25 '15, 9:03 a.m.

Hello,

Thanks for responding, but I am talking about manipulating the Dashboard templates in the process configuration area for an all-in-one install.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.