It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to find a baselines of component belonging one specific stream?

vijayakumar ramesh (1173760) | asked Sep 02 '15, 8:35 a.m.
 I was able fetch component handles inside the specific stream. I know baseline name , I want to find  whether that baseline belongs to this stream or not.
Please mention RTC Plain java API to do it programmatically.
 Or consider scenarios where for a particular component inside a stream ,I  have created many baselines for component  in same stream , so now I want to fetch all baselines created inside this stream for that component.

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 11 '15, 9:48 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note that the baselines that will be returned will be both the baselines that have been created in the stream, as well as the the baselines that have been delivered to that stream.

One answer

permanent link
DJ Houghton (2663) | answered Sep 02 '15, 3:11 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Take a look at IWorkspaceManager#findBaselines - you can use it to get a list of baselines in the context of a component. Just create and set the IBaselineSearchCriteria object with the appropriate information first.

Comments
vijayakumar ramesh commented Sep 15 '15, 6:03 a.m.

@DJ Houghton
Is there a Possibility to restirct baselines to a particular Stream, component with the IBaselineSearchCriteria,coz I find only option set for component and not for stream.

Swapnil Sahu commented Nov 02 '17, 12:05 a.m. | edited Nov 02 '17, 4:03 p.m.

@DJ Houghton, @ey Clemm

I did not find the correct approach yet. Can you please guide me more clearly that how to find baseline of a component pertaining to a particular stream.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.