It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to extend my expired CLM 5.0.2 evaluation package licenses?

jstask Asking (112) | asked Sep 01 '15, 10:39 p.m.
 I am currently in the middle of the process of evaluating 5.0.2 Collaborative Lifecycle Management software evaluation package in Windows 7 and my licenses for the package expired on August 24 2015. I could really appreciate if someone could please tell me how i could extend the license for another 60 days so I can complete the evaluation process. Could you please let me know how I could go about doing the license renewal process through the IBM Installation Manager or License Key Administrator. Thanking you in advance for your help and time. 

One answer

permanent link
KrishnaKanth Naik (76511015) | answered Sep 02 '15, 12:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello JsTask

There are usually 2 types of evaluation licenses,
1) Given by sales team - usually has more licenses for limited duration.
2) Trial licenses that comes bundled with the product.

If its type 1, you will need to contact your local sales office for extending the evaluation period. The out-of-the-box trial licenses cannot be extended, however, you may download the 10 free licenses from out website to continue with your work from the following link:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/5.0.2/RTC-Developer-10-C-License-5.0.2.zip

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.