It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to access the streams from Project area using OSLC REST API ?

shweta ranaware (371751) | asked Aug 26 '15, 6:14 a.m.
 Hello all 
I want to access the streams names from project area using OSLC REST API . I followed the OSLC WOrkshop for accessing the Project names from repository using OSLC servlet .and now i want to access the streams name from that project area. what Xpath and URI i have fetch or used to access  the stream names . 

2 answers

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Aug 26 '15, 6:33 a.m.
Hi Shweta,
RTC does not support OSCL change configuration management. There is Plan Item 213843:[CCM] PLE / Global Config / OSLC configuration management support created to support that.
You may find more elaborated answer on stackoverflow: Getting history of a jazz component using oslc.
Let us know if that helps.

Comments
shweta ranaware commented Aug 27 '15, 1:37 a.m.

Hello Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk

Thanks for your reply. but i clear with this that OSLC interfaces not support for the SCM. so is there any another solution in OSLC to go with .

permanent link
Abhishek Kumar (49622) | answered Aug 27 '15, 2:39 a.m.
 Hello Shweta,

You could use try using client API's of RTC TO manage streams... Ralph Schoon has posted a very nice article in his blog which you can use for your reference.

https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/managing-workspaces-streams-and-components-using-the-plain-java-client-libraries/

I hope this helps..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.