It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to get TestCase having name as Pre-Paid Residential Customer to Post-Paid Consumer (Qatari-National) Customer Migration.(Existing Customer having only prepaid subscription) using REST API

Martin Madzio (967) | asked Aug 21 '15, 9:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 21 '15, 9:25 a.m.
I'm asking this question on behalf of another jazz.net user (neha1105):

I have a test case name as:
Pre-Paid Residential Customer to Post-Paid Consumer (Qatari-National) Customer Migration.(Existing Customer having only prepaid subscription)

Currently I am using RQM REST API - GET method in java to retrieve data for a testcase but getting failure.

Below is the error reported:

Error 400: SRVE0295E: Error reported: 400

It will be quite helpful if someone can share the URL to query with and a snippet of java code to do so.

One answer

permanent link
Brett Bohnn (94111153) | answered Aug 21 '15, 2:58 p.m.

Hi Martin,

I typically see the GET done using the test case ID, e.g. https://clmlocal.ibm.com:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/CollectionTesting_2+%28Quality+Management%29/testcase/urn:com.ibm.rqm:testcase:3 where 'CollectionTesting_2+%28Quality+Management%29' is the RQM project alias and test case ID 3 is the ID.

What is the URL the user is trying that fails?

Thanks,

Brett

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.