It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Insight few Data is missing and update only missing data

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Aug 20 '15, 6:49 a.m.
 Hi All,

We had huge data migration to RTC and those are created in Insight with ETL jobs. RTC work tickets are created in Request  table but few tables like "Request Relational Link"  are not updated and when we create report using links though Work Tickets are present these are not listed because of missing Relational Links.

Can I know how to track these and rerun the ETL jobs?
 I know that ETL jobs run as per schedule,I think it updates the Requests(In Insight) which are recently updated in RTC.
Is there way to get difference of WTs in RTC and Insight and update those in Insight?

Thanks,
Kavita

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 20 '15, 9:46 a.m.
edited Aug 20 '15, 9:47 a.m.
Hello Kavita,

you might need to run a Full ETL job for RTC.
It's available through the data manager client in the Insight Catalog:
Rational insight ETL > Builds and JobStreams > Jobs > RTC Jobs > RTC_ODSX.X.X_FullLoad

Note: if you have a large RTC repository this job can take a considerable time to execute (up to several days).
Make sure that the scheduled ETL jobs are temporarily disabled until the Full Load completes.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
kavita herur commented Aug 30 '15, 10:23 a.m.

Hi Francesco,

As our RTC repository has huge data. Is there other way like creating query with time frame/ WI type so that only those work tickets get updated.
 Please let me know how to do that or any document on this.

Thanks,
Kavita

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.