It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error CRRDV0017QW QM Widget Report unable to select report

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Aug 18 '15, 7:19 p.m.
edited Aug 24 '15, 4:24 p.m.
 Could you help me with this error message, What do I need to do for fix this on the server side?
I'm unable to select the report after select the project is there any issue for the version 4.0.3?
thank you

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Aug 18 '15, 7:56 p.m.
Hi, Rafael

If you are jazzadmin user, you can go to RQM specific project area's Reports > Report Resources and click on [Deploy New Resource] icon on the right head menu bar(next to 'Create Resources' menu), then select
[Test Case Results Details of Test Suite Results (Live)] and deploy. this can be done from Web client.

Thanks

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Aug 19 '15, 3:35 p.m.

I don't think JazzAdmin is required, in fact being a JazzAdmin, I've been blocked on many occasions trying to deploy a report resource.   Therefore, I usually "throw back" user issues asking that we deploy some report.

One must have a role with the Deploy Report Resource permission.

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Aug 24 '15, 12:54 p.m.

I have the permissions already but I'm still getting the error 

Don Yang commented Aug 24 '15, 9:14 p.m.

Do you mean you have Jazzadmin permission but you have error when trying to deploy report resource? or you have jazzadmin permission but you got the error in your original post screenshot?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.