It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

lscm list changesets is not returning changesets delivered by the archieved users?

Surender Biyyala (403548) | asked Aug 17 '15, 2:56 a.m.
 Hi,

I`m running the following command to get all the change sets till the given baseline.

lscm --show-uuid y list changesets -r repo -m 20000 -C component -b baseline

The command is not returning the change sets delivered by the archived user and i did not see any option to include those .

Is there any way to include the change sets delivered by the archived users?

Thanks,
Surender.

Comments
Lily Wang commented Aug 17 '15, 4:07 a.m.

What's the RTC version you used? I don't have the issue with RTC 5.0.2.  The change sets delivered by archived users can be shown using "scm list changesets" in my environment.

Surender Biyyala commented Aug 17 '15, 4:41 a.m.

I`m using RTC 4.0.5

One answer

permanent link
Arun K Sriramaiah (3.2k13177) | answered Aug 17 '15, 8:24 a.m.
 Hi Surender,

The scope of listing the changeset wrt below repository artifacts , but not wrt user

[-w/--workspace <arg>] [-C/--component <arg> [-b/--baseline <arg>]]

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.0/com.ibm.team.scm.doc/topics/list_changesets.html?lang=en

Check is the issue is same with RTC eclipse client ? and also try with lscm list changesets

Regards,
Arun.

Comments
Surender Biyyala commented Aug 17 '15, 8:58 a.m.

Hi Arun,

I think this is bug with the scm tools. I`m able to see all the change sets in the eclipse client.

Regards,
Surender

Surender Biyyala commented Aug 17 '15, 3:36 p.m.

I tried the same command for other component which is having change sets delivered by the archived users and the command is working fine. I mean that is returning all the change sets which include the ones delivered by the archived users.

I found that it is returning exactly 512 change sets is there any reason.

I even mentioned -m 1000

Regards,
Surender

Arun K Sriramaiah commented Aug 20 '15, 4:03 a.m.

Hi Surender,

-m is just for The maximum number of results that can be returned, but the component scope which you have used for listing changset might have only 512 change sets.

Regards,
Arun.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.