It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC plain Java API and OSLC can it be combined in single application/extension development?

vijayakumar ramesh (1173660) | asked Aug 13 '15, 5:53 a.m.
I am new to OSLC and RTC Plain java api programming .

currently I have program where I am fetching story using RTC plain java  after that I am fectching Test case , Tested by this Story. I need to get Test Plan ID which has this Test case.

Now Test case URI is formed in RTC plain Java , so to continue the next step of getting Test Plan of it I need OSLC Api's. So here I am combining both RTC plain java and OSLC . Is this Possible ?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Aug 14 '15, 1:47 a.m.
Yes it is possible. You need the HttpClient class to call the URL. Take the Rational Quality Manager URL Utility as an example (source code included in the download package).
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/releases/5.0.2?p=allDownloads

Comments
vijayakumar ramesh commented Aug 28 '15, 4:24 a.m. | edited Aug 30 '15, 9:38 p.m.

@ Donald Nong
Why do we have to use  this RQM Utility jar , cant I program to access RQM data similar to CM or RM OSLC API's workshop.IF you have RQM workshop or sample code to access the RQM data using OSLC API's please post here or  links. OSLC API's i have tested in REST client in fire fox it works fine but when tried programatically not working.  Is this possible ?

Donald Nong commented Aug 30 '15, 9:40 p.m.

You don't use the RQM URL Utility jar file in your own application. You use it, or rather its source code, as an example. I already gave this sample to you before you asked for it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.