It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS Project Area Scope question

Christian Morgan (317714) | asked Jul 24 '15, 3:19 p.m.
 We are using JRS version 5.0.2.  I have read through the various threads regarding the JRS and scoping project areas base don the user logged in and their membership in various project areas.  I have also noted that there is the requirement for the user profile to have an email address defined.

There still seems to be an issue.  In one users case, they have an email address in their profile, they are in the JazzUsers repo group, are members of 12 project areas, all with roles assigned.  For 2 of the project areas, the user was just added to them, we don't expect him to see them until after the next dw update job runs.  For the rest he is in the same roles with like permissions to the work items.  Yet, he's is only seeing 4 choices in the limit scope selection for the ootb report "Release Status Chart".  Of the four, 2 are accurate by his membership, one he does not even belong to, never has, and the last selection is "Others" (what does this choice represent)?

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

-Chris

One answer

permanent link
Shradha Srivastav (348313) | answered Jul 24 '15, 10:12 p.m.

HI Chris,

I would suggest you to apply CLM iFix006. Also please check if option "Enable project access control" is checked in JRS data source.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shradha

Comments
Christian Morgan commented Jul 28 '15, 11:55 a.m.

Shradha - Thanks for the tips.  Yes, the enable project access control is set.  As for applying iFix006, we're in the middle of upgrading to 6.0, we'll revisit this after the upgrade and see if the issues persists.

Thanks again for the thoughts.

-Chris

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.