It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No Requirement Links when I open a test case

Taro Misaki (145317) | asked Jul 09 '15, 10:00 p.m.
I have a bunch of linked requirements and test cases. I would like to examine the linked requirements of a test case. When I open a test case, I am not able to find linked requirements.

One answer

permanent link
Howard Hsiao (5.5k17) | answered Jul 09 '15, 10:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 09 '15, 10:22 p.m.
If you are in test case browsing mode (Construction -> Browse Test Cases), just make sure you have "Validates Requirement" column selected, then you should be able to see the linked requirements there.

Since you mentioned that you "opened" a test case and you were trying to find "Requirement Links" section, I assume that you would like to start the Requirement Reconcil process to find modified requirements and mark the test case as suspect as appropriate.

If you are not able to find "Requirement Links" section after you open a test case, chances are, it is not there (isn't this obvious? ;-) ).

You can do the following to get it back:
1. Click on Manage Sections

Note: Show All Sections in above screenshot means Show All Selected Sections, not Show All Available Sections, so if you tick that, it still will not show Requirement Links.

2. Select "Requirement Links" in Available Sections

3. Click on Right Arrow to move "Requirement Links" to Selected Sections

4. Click on OK

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.