It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report for RTC Build and work item included in this build

Naveen V (791257) | asked Jul 08 '15, 10:20 a.m.

Hi,

I am trying to find the queries in RRDI out-of-box package for RTC Build and work item included in this build. Can any one help me to find the query in our package to create the RRDI report? It should show Build and work item that are included.

Thanks,

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Jul 10 '15, 9:05 a.m.
Hello Naveen,

the data warehouse, and consequently the RRDI reports, only contains information on the Build Results without relations to work items, see:

Build Result
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.2/com.ibm.team.reports.doc/topics/ccm/Build-Result.html

so it's not possible to create a report showing the work items in an RTC Build.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi
Naveen V selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Narayanan Potti commented Jul 10 '15, 3:53 p.m.

Can this feature be added to RTC Build in a future release?

I worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) until recently. In TFS build we can get a list of Work Items that were included in a build.

Francesco Chiossi commented Jul 22 '15, 9:21 a.m.

Hello Narayanan,

If you think this feature would add business value to your usage of the product, I would suggest opening a Request for Enhancement (RFE) directly on the

IBM RFE Community
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/

In this way it can be taken into consideration by development for inclusion in future releases.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

One other answer

permanent link
Naveen V (791257) | answered Jul 09 '15, 1:45 p.m.

I am still trying to find out the query where RTC Build and work item included in the build report. Can any one tell me the query that will have information in out-of-the box RRDI package?

Thanks,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.