It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Support baselines Mainsfot's connector to MS SharePoint

Adil Chahid (45524118) | asked Jul 13 '09, 11:01 a.m.
Hi all,
I hope that I'm posting my question in the right forum since it's addressed to the Mainsoft developers.

Can you tell us if you'll be able to handle one day the support of baselines in SharePoint from the RTC Baselines or Snapshot management mechanism?

We'd like to be able to freeze the state of the application being developed and of all its related artifacts including the SharePoint Managed documents.

We'd need to be able to pinpoint all the versions of documents that were included in the RTC managed baselines.

I than k you in advance for your response.

2 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jul 16 '09, 4:27 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi all,
I hope that I'm posting my question in the right forum since it's addressed to the Mainsoft developers.

I moved your post to this "Document Collaboration" sub-forum that is specifically for Mainsoft.

permanent link
Dekel Cohen (14681) | answered Jul 28 '09, 5:44 a.m.
The Documents view supports Copy Link of a specific version of a document.
You can collect the version-specific documents links and store them where ever you want (in Plan WorkItem links, Release plan,or in a text file - inside your source control).

Please contact me directly to discuss it in details - we are interested in what you need for our next version.

Dekel,
Document Collaboration

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.