It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM- Choosing Test cases for Test plan

shirit Kidron (1111740) | asked Jul 08 '15, 5:50 a.m.
 Hi,

When I open a new Test Plan and want to select TC's for it, I want to be able to filter those Test cases up on a running result. I don't have any information from the browsing Test case window regarding a running.
The decision which TC to select is based also up on the running results of some TC's in other Test plans.
I have hundreds of TC;s and I cant do it manually by opening the TC result view. 
How Can I do that?

Shirit 

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jul 08 '15, 6:41 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 08 '15, 6:41 a.m.
Interesting requirement.  Unfortunately, execution information (test case execution record/result) this is not supported in the test case picker.  However, the test case table view does support an overlay icon (see the Name column) with the verdict of the most recent execution result.

See As a Tester I like to see last result (status) under "Browse Test Cases" (same as in "Browse Test Case Results") (66068).

Comments
shirit Kidron commented Jul 12 '15, 6:25 a.m.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I am familiar with the "Last result" icon. unfortunately this is not what I need. I need to be able to filter up on more than one result  of the TC's. 

Paul Slauenwhite commented Jul 13 '15, 6:56 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Then you'll need As a Tester I like to see last result (status) under "Browse Test Cases" (same as in "Browse Test Case Results") (66068).  I would suggest adding a comment with your interest/need for this feature to the enhancement.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.