It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I cant not create a cloud installation

Roland Mueller (102299) | asked Jul 07 '15, 4:13 p.m.

Hello JAZZ team

for a demonstratin to a potential customer I wanted to prepare a sandbox in the cloud.

However, the installtion procedure hangs at 0% and not Progress for hours.

Now additionally there is the message that the Project Name is already in use. But how can I find the the sandbox, if one of the attemps ws completed snd I don't know it?

Thank you for your help

Roland

3 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jul 07 '15, 4:42 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you created a different sandbox previously?  If so, you need to archive it first, then create the new one with a different name.  Note that I ran into problems doing that with the sandbox that has configuration enabled (since the GCM application isn't filtering out archived projects yet).

Simplest, especially if using the configuration-enabled sandbox, is to create another jazz.net ID and create your new sandbox with that.

permanent link
Roland Mueller (102299) | answered Jul 08 '15, 3:15 a.m.
Hi Daniel
thank you for the quick repsonse,
Yes , I have created a sandbox roughly five months ago, but where can I find the sand box?? under "My Stuff"?
Could you give me a hint from where in the JAZZ,NET pages I can navigate to exisitng sandbox?
And: I created a differnt user, however the effect was the same. It started but hang for 30 min at 0%

But anyway, will try yet with another new user.

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jul 08 '15, 4:55 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should have received an email from jazz.net with the links to your sandbox project areas.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.