It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error during work item creation using Plain java api [ com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException]

Kasilingam Shunmugalingam (1169) | asked Jul 07 '15, 3:26 a.m.
edited Jul 07 '15, 3:26 a.m.
Hi Team,

I am trying to ceate a workitem using the sample code given in "https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ProgrammaticWorkItemCreation - Section "Plain-Java Client"

But i am getting the below error and the item not created.

com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@4ab04ab (stateId: <unset>, itemId: [UUID _lRHJ4CR2EeWqkoBWMlqeBA], origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@4b604b6, immutable: <unset>)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.internalFetchItem(ItemManager.java:1600)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.access$1(ItemManager.java:1557)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager$AbstractStore.retrieveItem(ItemManager.java:194)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager$CurrentStore.fetchItem(ItemManager.java:319)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.fetchPartialItem(ItemManager.java:1078)
    at com.ibm.team.workitem.client.internal.AuditableClient.resolveAuditable(AuditableClient.java:136)
    at CreateWorkItem.run(CreateWorkItem.java:145)
    at CreateWorkItem.main(CreateWorkItem.java:71)

Any idea on how to solve this issue ?

Thanks & Regards,
Kasilingam S

Comments
Daniel Gilio commented Aug 26 '15, 11:16 a.m. | edited Aug 29 '15, 12:00 a.m.

Any update on this request? I am seeing the same thing with RTC version 4.0.6.

Thanks in advance,

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 07 '15, 3:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It looks like the handle you are resolving is not in the database. No idea how that could come about. There are some examples available for download here: https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/working-with-work-item-attributes/

Comments
Kasilingam Shunmugalingam commented Jul 22 '15, 3:14 p.m.

Thanks for your answer. Anyhow I have not succeeded on the same. The examples are  not working in my environment. Will analyze further and will inform you.

Thanks & Regards,

Kasilingam S  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.