It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Retrieving User Information for Admins & Project Admins using Jazz ReST API

Dominic Pfeil (324) | asked Jul 06 '15, 9:48 a.m.
Hi,

I am currently working with the Jazz Rest Api, and I noticed that it is possible to get inline user information (name & id) for users using the parameter 'includeInlineUserInfo=true' for foundations > 5.0.1. However, I did not manage to achieve the same results using the URL to get all the admins or project admins of a project area. Is this intended or is there a way of getting these information? (Any hints on different approaches are appreciated as well)
Thanks in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 07 '15, 12:50 a.m.
The Reportable REST API does not appear to expose this information, as the schema does not include such information at all. Does it have to be Reportable REST API? You can retrieve such information using the OSLC API.
https://<server>:<port>/ccm/process/project-areas/<uuid>/admins

Comments
Dominic Pfeil commented Jul 07 '15, 5:16 a.m.

Hi,
first of all thanks for you quick response. I actually used the URL you suggested (OSLC API). However, that was not quite sufficient for my use cases. I was searching for something similar the 'includeInlineUserInfo' parameter that is used for retrieving additional info about the members of a PA using the OSLC API. With this parameter, the provided results also hold the following information:

<jp06:user>
<jp06:name>NAME</jp06:name>
<jp06:id>ID</jp06:id>
</jp06:user>
I was asking if there is any way to get those information for admins as well?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.