It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Snaphot of test execution record is empty

Markus Farnung (141117) | asked Jun 23 '15, 11:51 a.m.
I have a test plan with several test suites.
To execute the manual tests I have created a test suite execution record for each test suite.
I have executed the tests in the execution records. All tests have passed. Now I want to release the product which was tested with the test plan. Also I want to have a documentation of all the results of the release tests of the product and the test cases which where executed. Therefore I decided to make a snapshot of the test plan.
But when I open the snapshot of the test plan and navigate into a test suite execution record the List of Test Suite Execution Records and the Previous Result Details list is empty. If I do the same with the Current Revision of the test plan I can see the Test Case Execution Records and the Previous Results Details.
How can I freeze the results of a test plan?

Comments
Markus Farnung commented Jun 23 '15, 11:58 a.m.

BY THE WAY HOW CAN I GET REPUTATION > 60 TO ENTER IMAGES????

Ara Masrof commented Jun 23 '15, 2:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

What is the Version of RQM that is encountering the issue?

Markus Farnung commented Jun 24 '15, 2:57 a.m.

We are using RQM 5.0.2.

Ara Masrof commented Jun 24 '15, 8:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I tested this in my local 502 environment and could not reproduce it

I created a Test Plan which includes a Test Suite (Test Cases and Manual Test Scripts) and TSER's; executed the Test Suite;

Created a Snapshot of the Test Plan and the TSER's are present

Is your set up slightly different?  

One answer

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Jun 25 '15, 5:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Any comments based on Ara Masrof's answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.