It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to set stream visibility by Java API?

benito neto (1667) | asked Jun 22 '15, 2:36 p.m.
Hello,

I would like to create a new stream by JAVA API and set its visibilty to a Team Area.  So i try this:

targetStream = scmHelper.createStream(targetTeamArea, targetStreamName, targetStreamDesc);

public IWorkspace createStream(IProcessAreaHandle projectArea, String streamName, String streamDesc) throws TeamRepositoryException {
        return services.getScmService().createStream(projectArea, streamName, streamDesc, null, null).getWorkspace();       
 }

But we only pass the owner in the createStream method of interface IScmService:

public WorkspaceRefreshResult createStream(IProcessAreaHandle scopeHandle,
            String streamName, String description, ISynchronizationTimes[] syncTimes, IRepositoryProgressMonitorHandle monitor) throws TeamRepositoryException;

And i didnt find how to set or change the visibility of the stream after create, so my question its possible change the visibility of stream by Java API and How can i do this?

For example, i have a project area Test 9, and a TeamArea called "Equipe_<idSistema>_Repositório", in this code above I created a stream (<IdSistema>[-xxx]) and set the Team Area to be the owner, but the visibility  I did not make it. How can we see in this image:

Thank you!

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 23 '15, 2:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Try these methods on the IWorkspaceConnection:

connection.setOwnerAndVisibility(newOwner, newScope, mon)
connection.setOwner(owner, monitor)

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 23 '15, 2:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.