It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trouble finding attributes to pull data from Links tab in RTC project area

Viginesh Sankarararaman (1112) | asked Jun 18 '15, 9:21 a.m.
edited Jun 18 '15, 10:51 a.m.
 I'm pulling data from RTC project area using Plain Java API on Jazz Server. 
I found lot of attributes such as sdi.workitem.attribute.SystemDetails, summary,  severity etc. that I have used in my application. 

A typical attribute info looks like this: 
(identifier: sdi.workitem.attribute.QAStatus, attributeType: mediumHtml, displayName: QA Status, builtIn: false, internal: false, fullTextKind: _meta, readOnly: false, archived: false) 

From the DisplayName I know which field it is and I use the corresponding identifier in my code to get the value from that field for every defect. 

I printed all the attributes and compared them with the RTC yet I'm unable to find identifier to pull the Tickets that are linked via Copied from, Mentions and other related fields under Links section of Links tab. I inspected the element in Chrome still couldn't find anything useful to retrieve the Links data.

How do I get all the tickets associated in the Links section?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 18 '15, 11:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Please see: 

The RTC WorkItem Client Link API – Linking to Work Items and Other Elements

to understand how the RTC link API works. There are numerous examples on that blog that follow links and there are a lot more API examples you probably should look into.

Comments
Viginesh Sankarararaman commented Jun 18 '15, 11:14 a.m.

Yes, I was just going through this link for possible solution. Will let you know if I find what I'm looking for. Thank you very much for responding!.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.