It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Defect ?: Refresh issue with shared attribute that is hidden on one record type and not the other ?

Fred Bickford (281532) | asked Jun 17 '15, 2:38 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RTC 5.0.2 iFix006
Chrome: 42.02357.124m

Secenario

Workitem:Defect(CategoryA)
Workitem:Enhacement(CategoryB)

WorkFlow:Default(shared)

AttributeXYZ under Tab:ABC

I have the need to be able to share AttributeXYZ across these two workitem types, and I would like to facilitate users that change the type from  Enhacement to Defect accidentally not loose their enumeration choice for AttributeXYZ, which typically only applicable to Defect

I cant seem to hide ABC tab (either reusing or creating a new ABC tab ) for Enhancement, I suppose that is something I have to live with yet the real problem that I have noticed is that if AttributeXYZ is added to the presentation[in this example a new ABC tab] it can be hidden on all states and creation when creating a new Enhancement record type, yet if I change an existing record type that has existing values for that attribute it seems to display AttributeXYZ until I forcibly refresh the entire workitem.

One answer

permanent link
Fred Bickford (281532) | answered Jun 17 '15, 3:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
It appears I can workaround this by putting AttributeXYZ ona tab that is displayed, making AttributeXYZ as a hidden attribute for the Enhancement record type and the refresh issue does not appear...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.