It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to ignore incoming change in RTC pending changes view

Pravin Patil (104138133) | asked Jun 01 '15, 7:58 p.m.

Hi,

Is there a way to ignore or delete/remove the incoming changes that I see in the pending changes view. This are the changes that I don't want to accept.

Why I need this:

In streamX, I added flow target streamY and made it current. Now baseline from streamY is seen as incoming to streamX. I don't want to accept this incoming baseline. Now after I revert the flow target of streamX to be current to self, the incoming baseline from streamY still keeps on showing in the streamX. Should this not go away once the flow target was defaulted?

How to remove this incoming change from pending changes view?

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Jun 02 '15, 2:04 a.m.
As far as I known there's no way to hide incoming change sets. But you can hide empty baseline created by other users from Eclipse Preference, select Team > Jazz Source Control > Changes. In the right panel, uncheck "Show all baselines (including empty baseline and baselines created by others)".

For your issue, after you change the flow target back to streamX or remove the flow target, there shouldn't be any change set or baseline in Incoming. Have you refresh the Pending Changes view?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.