It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC2.0 HiJazzWebTutorial problems

Alan Plante (4621) | asked Jul 01 '09, 11:35 a.m.
I am having problems getting the page extension from HiJazzWebTutorial to show up. I followed the setup instructions (WebUIDevelopment, ComponentDevelopmentSetup, JazzServerRunAndDebug). I did have to perform one additional step - I had to add jazz/server/license-update-site to my target-platform as well in order for a license to be applied when launching via the RTC20 launch file.

I am able to launch the web ui and log in. I then click the project area, but the Hi Jazz tab does not show up.

Any help debugging this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

7 answers

permanent link
Shao Chun Li (1621) | answered Jul 16 '09, 4:35 a.m.
I am having problems getting the page extension from HiJazzWebTutorial to show up. I followed the setup instructions (WebUIDevelopment, ComponentDevelopmentSetup, JazzServerRunAndDebug). I did have to perform one additional step - I had to add jazz/server/license-update-site to my target-platform as well in order for a license to be applied when launching via the RTC20 launch file.

I am able to launch the web ui and log in. I then click the project area, but the Hi Jazz tab does not show up.

Any help debugging this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Al

I can't either... need some RTC experts help.

permanent link
P chakrabarti (16) | answered Jul 14 '09, 9:32 a.m.
Hi,
When I am trying to connect https://CARQM.watson.ibm.com:9443/ jazz/ with RTC 2,getting one error like:
Client/server version mismatch logging into 'CARQM.watson.ibm.com'
Please let me know if you have any solution.

permanent link
Alan Plante (4621) | answered Jul 09 '09, 10:02 a.m.
Bumping this thread - Has anyone else had any luck getting the tutorial to work?

permanent link
Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa (2.4k4126100) | answered Jul 09 '09, 6:20 a.m.
paromita08 wrote:
Hi,I have downloaded RTC 2 and JUnit.But when I trying to extract the
file it is asking for password.If you anybody have any suggestion
please let me know because I am getting stuck in this step to setup
environment.

I'm not sure about this but I have seen such kind of problem sometimes
using ZIP Support included with Windows. If you are using such Windows
feature, can you try to uncompress with WinZip or other similar tool?

Don't know why Windows thought it had password.

Hope this helps,

Chemi.

permanent link
P chakrabarti (16) | answered Jul 09 '09, 5:03 a.m.
Hi,I have downloaded RTC 2 and JUnit.But when I trying to extract the file it is asking for password.If you anybody have any suggestion please let me know because I am getting stuck in this step to setup environment.

permanent link
Alan Plante (4621) | answered Jul 01 '09, 8:44 p.m.
FWIW I am able to run through the DashboardViewlet example with the same environment and launch config without problems.

permanent link
Alan Plante (4621) | answered Jul 01 '09, 11:41 a.m.
I guess attachments are disabled :-(

Here's the output from the log as well as from running ss in the osgi console - http://cattail.boulder.ibm.com/cattail/download/295AA370269D3DD9B8E10484093F23B6/1/HiJazzWebTutorialLogs.zip

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.