It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Validate the user name and password by creating a connection to the RQM project area present in the TAG URL

Mounika Maruboyina (111) | asked May 29 '15, 9:02 a.m.
edited May 29 '15, 9:33 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
 User Validation

Validate the user name and password by creating a connection to the RQM project area present in the TAG URL. If the user is validated then a blank screen is presented.

If the user is invalid then the login page opens again with the error message that valid credentials must be entered.

so, can you please suggests me and if you have any pdf regarding my requirement plz send to my mail mounika.m578@gmail.com 

From duplicate post:

1.       User Validation

Validate the user name and password by creating a connection to the RQM project area present in the TAG URL. If the user is validated then a blank screen is presented.

If the user is invalid then the login page opens again with the error message that valid credentials must be entered.

2.       Team Level Validation

Check the privilege of the user if he has Team Lead access.

Display error message if he is not a team lead and stop execution of TAG.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 29 '15, 9:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This still does not make any sense to me. The authentication and the other checks are always done if a user tries to access any artifact in any Jazz Application. You need to login and if you are logged in, a cookie persists this information, so that you don't have to login over and over.

What is a TAG URL? What do you want to achieve?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 29 '15, 9:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't understand this requirement. You might want to put some more effort into the question and write a clearer description of what you want to achieve and, very important, why you want this and for which purpose.

Whatever a TAG URL is, if it is an URI to a RQM application the user will have to login - this is automatic - unless he is already logged in.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.