It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] CLM upgrade from 5.0.2 to 6.0 RC1 failed with Error CRJAZ0683I An error occurred during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespace.

Prasad Tadi (1535) | asked May 26 '15, 10:51 a.m.
closed Sep 21 '20, 11:27 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103)
I am upgrading the CLM 5.0.2 ifix003 environment to CLM 6.0 RC1.
JTS/CCM/QM upgraded  without any issues.
comign to RM, it has done most of the upgrade steps, but failed in post-upgrade step with the
CRJAZ0683I An error occurred during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespace.

But it completed the process of adding other tables giving the following message.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,698 CRJAZ1791E The migration completed with errors. The imported database is unstable and should not be used without further analysis.

Did anyone try upgrading to 6.0 RC1 ?
Any hints on the RM (RDNG) upgrade?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "That has been fixed in RC" by krzysztofkazmierczyk Sep 21 '20, 11:27 a.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered May 26 '15, 2:18 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Prasad Tadi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mathieu Defianas commented May 27 '15, 3:36 a.m.

Hello Benjamin,
I have the same problem when I try to update 4.0.6 to 5.0.2.
Is the same fix available for this version ?
Regards
Mathieu

7 other answers

permanent link
Prasad Tadi (1535) | answered May 26 '15, 3:22 p.m.
Benjamin,

Thanks for the details. I surely missed your first posting :-(

Prasad

permanent link
Prasad Tadi (1535) | answered May 26 '15, 2:52 p.m.
Martha,

I agree that is the safe bet to roll back to 5.0.2.
 But I can never do this experiment again with RC1, as this issue may persist even If I do the next time.
Since this is my Pilot environment ...... I should continue FWD now and see what real issue I may see.
My worst case scenario is to go back to 5.0.2 and start from that.

Anyway I have some challenges to deal with....

So, if you can suggest some experimental steps / process to try on this broken scenario, Please do suggest.
I can take that risk from my end.

thanks
Prasad

Comments
Benjamin Silverman commented May 26 '15, 3:01 p.m.

Hi Prasad,

I'm not sure if you saw my previous response, but this is fixed in 6.0 RC2.  There's a patch attached to the WI you can put in place if you want to try the upgrade again with RC1, but there is no path forward other than reverting back to 5.0.2 and re-running the migration.  You might try just re-running the repotools-rm -addTables command again (which is the step that previously failed), but I suspect it may be too late at this point given some of the data has already been migrated and the database is in a state somewhere between 5.0.2 and 6.0 RC1.  The only path forward would be to revert to 5.0.2 and re-run the RM migration with the patch in place (or on 6.0 RC2 or higher).  There's no fixing this on 6.0 RC1 otherwise, sorry for that!

GoneException while migrating module baselines (97326)

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered May 26 '15, 2:07 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
No, it is not safe to use the database. The error could cause the processing to be aborted before other projects have been updated. At this time, the only option is to roll back completely to your 5.0.2 environment.

Ruby
Martha (Ruby) Andrews
Jazz Foundation L3 Development Team Lead

permanent link
Prasad Tadi (1535) | answered May 26 '15, 1:54 p.m.
Hi,

thanks for the messages.

Mathieu
Database : Oracle 11g RAC

Martha:

There are no other errors. I will attach the whole log.
It seems to have processed all the projects successfully.
I will double check again.

The question is... If it is a specific project, can I still use the RM database and / application  with rest of the projects?

it could have simply skipped that project and mark it as non-usable and continue with the rest of the upgrade.
What are my options now?

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered May 26 '15, 12:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited May 26 '15, 2:32 p.m.
The RM server is unable to find the process specification for one of its projects. The error does not list the project as far as I see, so it is not possible to determine which project area is causing the problem.

Are there any errors in previous steps that could explain why a process specification may be missing?

Do not use the database.

Ruby
Martha (Ruby) Andrews
Jazz Foundation L3 Development Team Lead

permanent link
Prasad Tadi (1535) | answered May 26 '15, 10:54 a.m.
============ More logs =======
<<SNIP>>
2015-05-25 21:12:49,710 The upgrade to configuration management is starting
2015-05-25 21:12:49,739 Found 69 projects
2015-05-25 21:12:49,740 Retrieving baselines...
2015-05-25 21:12:49,917 Found 35 baselines
2015-05-25 21:12:49,941 Finding latest modified time within module baseline https://firtcdwlk4.fmr.com:15005/rm/baselines/_-dVl8Yd9
49KOuM23OIg...
2015-05-25 21:12:49,984 Retrieving baseline metadata...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,375 Migration FAILED
2015-05-25 21:12:50,378 Error running migration
com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException: Propagated exception; original message [com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.
eException]
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newException(RRSException.java:227)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newException(RRSException.java:789)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.capture(RRSException.java:793)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalServiceExchange.checkError(InternalServiceExchange.java:54)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalServiceExchange.getResponse(InternalServiceExchange.java:37)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.getBaselineMetadata(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.j
:842)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning$4.apply(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.java:773)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning$4.apply(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.java:1)
        at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.transform(Iterators.java:794)
        at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.next(TransformedIterator.java:48)
        at java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray(AbstractCollection.java:316)
        at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:86)
        at com.google.common.collect.Lists.newArrayList(Lists.java:129)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.retrieveBaselines(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.jav
50)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.performUpgradeToLocalVersioning(UpgradeToLocal
sioning.java:347)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.migrateToLocalVersioning(ServerMigrationHandler.
a:274)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.doMigration(ServerMigrationHandler.java:232)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.access$1(ServerMigrationHandler.java:174)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler$1.run(ServerMigrationHandler.java:165)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.runWithAuthContext(ServerMigrationHandler.java:1
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.handleMigration(ServerMigrationHandler.java:161)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.internal.migration.RMProcessMigrationHelper.runServerMigration(RMProcessMigrationHelper.java:416)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.internal.migration.RMProcessMigrationHelper.migrateSpecification(RMProcessMigrationHelper.java:296
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxySe
ceRecord.java:56)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1004.migrateSpecification(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessSettingsMigrationUtil.migrateProcessSpecification(ProcessSettings
rationUtil.java:143)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessSettingsMigrationUtil.migrateProcessSettings(ProcessSettingsMigra
nUtil.java:98)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.migrateContent(ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.j
:325)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.postAddTables(ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.ja
448)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
        at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxySe
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy989.postAddTables(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.MigrationHandlerDispatcher.doPostAddTables(MigrationHandlerDispatcher
va:690)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.MigrationHandlerDispatcher.postAddTables(MigrationHandlerDispatcher.j
:682)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseMaintenanceService.performPostAddTables(DatabaseMaintenanceService.
a:2586)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseMaintenanceService.performPostAddTables(DatabaseMaintenanceService.
a:411)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy239.performPostAddTables(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand$1.run(AddTablesCommand.java:97)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand$1.run(AddTablesCommand.java:1)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TeamServiceContext.runAsAdmin(TeamServiceContext.java:245)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand.addTables(AddTablesCommand.java:64)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand.execute(AddTablesCommand.java:220)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:68)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.rcp.internal.RepositoryToolsApplication.run(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:816)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.rcp.internal.RepositoryToolsApplication.start(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:891)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1384)
Caused by: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newException(RRSException.java:227)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newGoneException(RRSException.java:186)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFStorageService.handleException(JAFStorageService.java:546)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.processRetrieves(JAFBulkPartit
erFactory.java:426)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.bulkExecute(JAFBulkPartitioner
tory.java:240)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.call(JAFBulkPartitionerFactory
va:93)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.call(JAFBulkPartitionerFactory
va:1)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:314)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:149)
        at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$SameThreadExecutorService.execute(MoreExecutors.java:297)
        at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:103)
        at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractListeningExecutorService.submit(AbstractListeningExecutorService.java:58)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.handleOrdinaryBulkables(InternalCoreServices.java:784
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.handleExecutables(InternalCoreServices.java:722)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:402)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:253)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:246)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.bulk(InternalCoreServices.java:232)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.CoreServices.bulk(CoreServices.java:144)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.CoreServices.bulk(CoreServices.java:68)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.getBaselineMetadata(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.j
:840)
        ... 70 more
Caused by: com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.common.ResourceGoneException: com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.common.ResourceGoneException
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.checkResourceAvailability(ResourceService.java:784)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.acceptResource(ResourceService.java:755)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.collectItems(ResourceService.java:737)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.bulkFetch(ResourceService.java:696)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy812.bulkFetch(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.storage.internal.StorageService.fetchResources(StorageService.java:393)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.storage.internal.StorageService.bulkRetrieveResources(StorageService.java:582)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy884.bulkRetrieveResources(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.bulkExecute(JAFBulkPartitioner
tory.java:206)
        ... 86 more
Request
        --Not Provided--
Response
        --Not Provided--
2015-05-25 21:12:50,384         CRJAZ0683I An error occurred during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespac
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Propagated exception; original message [com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.excepti
GoneException]
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.internal.migration.RMProcessMigrationHelper.runServerMigration(RMProcessMigrationHelper.java:419)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.internal.migration.RMProcessMigrationHelper.migrateSpecification(RMProcessMigrationHelper.java:296
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1004.migrateSpecification(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessSettingsMigrationUtil.migrateProcessSpecification(ProcessSettings
rationUtil.java:143)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessSettingsMigrationUtil.migrateProcessSettings(ProcessSettingsMigra
nUtil.java:98)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.migrateContent(ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.j
:325)
        at com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.migration.ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.postAddTables(ProcessMigrationHandlerTo23.ja
448)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy989.postAddTables(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.MigrationHandlerDispatcher.doPostAddTables(MigrationHandlerDispatcher
va:690)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.migration.internal.service.MigrationHandlerDispatcher.postAddTables(MigrationHandlerDispatcher.j
:682)
a:2586)
a:411)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy239.performPostAddTables(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand$1.run(AddTablesCommand.java:97)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand$1.run(AddTablesCommand.java:1)
        at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TeamServiceContext.runAsAdmin(TeamServiceContext.java:245)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand.addTables(AddTablesCommand.java:64)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.commands.local.internal.AddTablesCommand.execute(AddTablesCommand.java:220)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:68)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.rcp.internal.RepositoryToolsApplication.run(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:816)
        at com.ibm.team.repotools.rcp.internal.RepositoryToolsApplication.start(RepositoryToolsApplication.java:891)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:620)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1384)
Caused by: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException: Propagated exception; original message [com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server
ception.GoneException]
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newException(RRSException.java:789)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.capture(RRSException.java:793)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalServiceExchange.checkError(InternalServiceExchange.java:54)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalServiceExchange.getResponse(InternalServiceExchange.java:37)
:842)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning$4.apply(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.java:773)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning$4.apply(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.java:1)
        at com.google.common.collect.Iterators$8.transform(Iterators.java:794)
        at com.google.common.collect.TransformedIterator.next(TransformedIterator.java:48)
        at java.util.AbstractCollection.toArray(AbstractCollection.java:316)
        at java.util.ArrayList.<init>(ArrayList.java:86)
        at com.google.common.collect.Lists.newArrayList(Lists.java:129)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.retrieveBaselines(UpgradeToLocalVersioning.jav
50)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.UpgradeToLocalVersioning.performUpgradeToLocalVersioning(UpgradeToLocal
sioning.java:347)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.migrateToLocalVersioning(ServerMigrationHandler.
a:274)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.doMigration(ServerMigrationHandler.java:232)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.access$1(ServerMigrationHandler.java:174)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler$1.run(ServerMigrationHandler.java:165)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.runWithAuthContext(ServerMigrationHandler.java:1
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.commands.upgrade.migration.ServerMigrationHandler.handleMigration(ServerMigrationHandler.java:161)
        at com.ibm.rdm.repotools.internal.migration.RMProcessMigrationHelper.runServerMigration(RMProcessMigrationHelper.java:416)
        ... 54 more
Caused by: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException: com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.GoneException
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.exception.RRSException.newGoneException(RRSException.java:186)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFStorageService.handleException(JAFStorageService.java:546)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.JAFBulkPartitionerFactory$1JAFBulkPartition.processRetrieves(JAFBulkPartit
erFactory.java:426)
tory.java:240)
va:93)
va:1)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:314)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:149)
        at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$SameThreadExecutorService.execute(MoreExecutors.java:297)
        at java.util.concurrent.AbstractExecutorService.submit(AbstractExecutorService.java:103)
        at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractListeningExecutorService.submit(AbstractListeningExecutorService.java:58)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.handleOrdinaryBulkables(InternalCoreServices.java:784
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.handleExecutables(InternalCoreServices.java:722)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:402)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:253)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.execute(InternalCoreServices.java:246)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.jpi.internal.InternalCoreServices.bulk(InternalCoreServices.java:232)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.CoreServices.bulk(CoreServices.java:144)
        at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.core.CoreServices.bulk(CoreServices.java:68)
:840)
        ... 70 more
Caused by: com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.common.ResourceGoneException: com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.common.ResourceGoneException
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.checkResourceAvailability(ResourceService.java:784)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.acceptResource(ResourceService.java:755)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.collectItems(ResourceService.java:737)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.resource.service.internal.ResourceService.bulkFetch(ResourceService.java:696)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy812.bulkFetch(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.storage.internal.StorageService.fetchResources(StorageService.java:393)
        at com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.storage.internal.StorageService.bulkRetrieveResources(StorageService.java:582)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy884.bulkRetrieveResources(Unknown Source)
tory.java:206)
        ... 86 more
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.process took 108322 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.jfs.resource"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.jfs.resource took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.links"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.links took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.markers"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.markers took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.reports"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.reports took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.repository.friends"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.repository.friends took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,667 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes took 279 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Running post addTables for "Full Text Migration Handler"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Post addTables for Full Text Migration Handler took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,673 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes took 5 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Running post addTables for "Full Text Migration Handler"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Post addTables for Full Text Migration Handler took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Creating indexes...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Completed creating indexes.
2015-05-25 21:12:50,698 The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "thin:CLM_RM/xxxxxxxx@//ficoopdbs1-3d.fmr.com:1521/fbcts6_c
".
2015-05-25 21:12:50,698 CRJAZ1791E The migration completed with errors. The imported database is unstable and should not be used wi
ut further analysis.
2015-05-25 21:12:50,751 CRJZS5652I Indexing services are being shut down ...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,755 CRJZS5651I Indexing services finished shutting down in 5 ms
vc2coma1048081n.fmr.com:wasadm$      vi !$
     vi repotools-rm_addTables.log
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.markers"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,387 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.markers took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.reports"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.reports took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.repository.friends"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.repository.friends took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,388 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,667 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes took 279 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Running post addTables for "Full Text Migration Handler"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Post addTables for Full Text Migration Handler took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,668 Running post addTables for "com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,673 Post addTables for com.ibm.team.jfs.indexes took 5 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Running post addTables for "Full Text Migration Handler"...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Post addTables for Full Text Migration Handler took 0 ms.

2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Creating indexes...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,674 Completed creating indexes.
2015-05-25 21:12:50,698 The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "thin:CLM_RM/xxxxxxxx@//ficoopdbs1-3d.fmr.com:1521/fbcts6_coop".
2015-05-25 21:12:50,698 CRJAZ1791E The migration completed with errors. The imported database is unstable and should not be used without further analysis.
2015-05-25 21:12:50,751 CRJZS5652I Indexing services are being shut down ...
2015-05-25 21:12:50,755 CRJZS5651I Indexing services finished shutting down in 5 ms
                                                                                                                 503,1         Bot

Comments
Mathieu Defianas commented May 26 '15, 11:11 a.m.

Hello,
I have the same problem to upgrade my Jazz test platform from 4.0.6 to 5.0.2 ...
I have the same error : "CRJAZ0683I An error occurred during the post-import handler for the "com.ibm.team.process" namespace."

We have tested to start the server, all applications work perfectly but not rm ...
https://myServer/rm failed ;-(

For information, I try to upgrade my platform with SQL 2008 which is not officially supported ... And you Prasad ? What is your database ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards
Mathieu

Benjamin Silverman commented May 27 '15, 10:51 a.m.

Hi Mathieu,

I don't think the issue can be the same given the 6.0 RC1 upgrade is doing things that the 4.0.6 -> 5.0.2 upgrade does not do.  I'd suggest creating a new post with the full error message and we'll see how we can help.  Thanks,

permanent link
Prasad Tadi (1535) | answered May 26 '15, 4:37 p.m.
I downloaded the patch (named patch.zip) and placed it in .../JazzTeamServer/server/patch directory.

I stopped the app servers and executed the

./repotools-rm.sh -addTables

I am very happy to say the magic worked :-)
I will test further and report any other issues.

NOTE: As IBM suggested, it is not an approved method of upgrade, but in my case it worked. May be a better solution is to wait for RC2 and do your upgrade.