It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to know deep all the tables on the Data Warehouse to acces by JRS?

Iciar Matilde Olocco y Garcia (731520) | asked May 22 '15, 3:52 p.m.
Hello everyone!
I have a question regarding how to know all the tables on the data Ware house in Rational.
I now that we have 3 types of schemas:
  • RIODS
  • RICALM
  • RIDW 
I also read the article Deep Dive Data Warehouse Reporting using the Jazz Reporting Service, but I need to know more, because in my team we have created a custom work item type with the following custom attributes (besides other OOTB attributes):
- 'Stakeholders' custom attribute, represented by the attribute type of 'contributor'.
- 'Score' custom attribute, represented by the attribute type of 'enumeration', with a list of values from 1 to 10.
The purpose of this WI type would be to capture the 'score' which should be provided by stakeholders on how they think the product/solution we deliver is doing.
Then, a JRS report would calculate the average score for each of the Releases (by using OOTB 'Found In' attribute).

The problem that I have is the following:
On the JRS server, I can not find the table that contain 'Stakeholders' custom attribute, .

Additional info about our development environment:
    JRS 5.0.2 including DCC component
    About the Jazz Reporting Service
    Version: 5.0.2
    Build ID: JRS_5.0.2-I20141028-2014
    CCM & JTS are 5.0.2

Many thanks in advance,
Ichi

3 answers

permanent link
Iciar Matilde Olocco y Garcia (731520) | answered May 26 '15, 9:27 a.m.
Thanks Lidija, but the problem that we have (Vicky and me work together) that we don't have a model to know where we need to look for.

I need to know the available tables in each schema. I could not find that. Some on Jazz or Rational can help us?

Thanks agaiN!

permanent link
Lidija Grahek (461) | answered May 25 '15, 11:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ichi,

Please take a look at  JRS v5.0.2 not filtering custom attributes of a custom Work Item type. It seems the discussion in that thread is applicable to your question

permanent link
Theresa Ramsey (1915) | answered May 26 '15, 10:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Iciar,
You can look at the data dictionary https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.reporting.overview.doc/topics/c_reference_datadictionary.html&scope=null or try http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSRL5J_1.1.1/com.ibm.rational.raer.models.doc/topics/ModelReport111/content/_PFxaMRkjEeCvlPIv3KTKYA_root.html?lang=en for more info on the data model. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.