It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SSO consideration over C/ALM

Dancy Xia (11632) | asked Jun 11 '09, 4:07 a.m.
C/ALM demo demonstrates how RTC, RRC and RQM collaborate to support lifecycle software development. it's a very good demo which shows RTC, RRC and RQM collaborate using link. I think this kind of collaboration should consider SSO, but I didn't find any articles on wiki talking about SSO consideration over C/ALM. Could anyone help on this topic?

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Jun 12 '09, 4:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
C/ALM demo demonstrates how RTC, RRC and RQM collaborate to support lifecycle software development. it's a very good demo which shows RTC, RRC and RQM collaborate using link. I think this kind of collaboration should consider SSO, but I didn't find any articles on wiki talking about SSO consideration over C/ALM. Could anyone help on this topic?

Hi

I assume you are talking about Single Sign-on (not the Scottish Symphony Orchestra :) ). I completely agree we should consider this topic carefully.

There are a variety of ways to implement single sign-on - you should open an enhancement request here on jazz.net if you have any preferences on how this gets done.

regards

anthony

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | answered Jun 12 '09, 1:49 p.m.
What I would LOVE to see is a "Jazz User Administration client" that:

1. Launch the client to configure LDAP to each of the Jazz products
2. View current license usage for all Jazz products (how many in use/available, who is using what)
3. Take a user and add them to whichever Jazz product. (jdoe can access RQM and RTC, not RRC)
4. Select which projects/teams with the jazz products they are in.

permanent link
Joseph Chang (1552319) | answered Mar 10 '10, 3:56 a.m.
This is wonderful feature--C/ALM with SSO. I did C/ALM demo to customer many time. Multiple Sign-On is always challenged by customer.
Hop to see this feature soon.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.