It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to see "Implemeted By" and "Tracked by" link in RM project area

Nilesh Patil (1733650) | asked May 12 '15, 10:00 a.m.
Hi All,
I have created new project area(XXX) in the RM with “Rational requirement server template”  template, But I am unable to see some of links when i click on link section of Artifact. To be specific, I am unable to see links of type "Implemented by/Tracked by", which I required to link issues.

Could you please let me know what would be causing issue

Thank you in advance

2 answers

permanent link
Mike Jaworski (1.4k6) | answered May 12 '15, 10:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Nilesh,

Are you saying that you have already created links of this type between RTC and RM, but you are unable to see the created links in the Links section of RRC? If that's the case, I would probably suspect that there is something wrong with the communication between RRC and RTC that might be affecting RRC's ability to retrieve the link endpoint data from RTC. I would suggest that you check the following:

1) For the RRC project area, navigate to the "Manage This Project Area" page, and ensure that a project Association is established between this RRC project area and the associated RTC project area.

2) Navigate to "Manage Application" for RRC (in 4.x versions, this is controlled through /jts/admin; in 5.x versions, this is handled through /rm/admin) and RTC as well, and ensure that the appropriate consumer keys are associated between RTC and RRC (for 4.x versions, the association needs to be established between RTC and JTS).

Hope this is helpful!
Mike

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered May 12 '15, 10:08 a.m.
Hi,
You will need to create project associations to Rational Team Concert ( implementedBy, Tracked By and Affected By ) and to an RQM project ( validatedBy ) to be able to create those link types.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.