It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can someone provide me that weather the following IDEs could be integrated with CLM?

Salman Shaikh (23412773) | asked May 08 '15, 11:09 a.m.
 Can someone provide me that weather the following IDEs could be integrated with CLM, through which  developers can manage their project tasks by using their own development IDEs.

1. Code Composer

2. Cross Core Embedded Studio

3. Borland C++

4. Matlab

5. Oracle 10g

6. Lab View

7. PHP IDEs

8. Tasking V2.3r5

9. Visual DSP 5.0

10. MPLAB Compiler

11. Xilinx 10.0

12. Code Warier 4.04

13. PCHWD Compiler 4.13

14. TMS 320C3x Compiler vc130

15. AVR Studio Atmel

16. KEIL uVisin 2.02

17. Silicon Labs IDE version V4.20

18. Protel 99 SE V6.04

Please give the plugin or adapter details (if any).

Accepted answer

permanent link
Tiago Moura (8387) | answered May 08 '15, 11:50 a.m.
edited May 08 '15, 11:51 a.m.
As far as I know, only Eclipse and Visual Studio have a official adapter to integrate IDE and CLM.

You can download and check the installation guide on the All Donwloads Tab on the CLM download page.
Salman Shaikh selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Salman Shaikh (23412773) | answered May 13 '15, 10:45 a.m.

I got the answer, Supported Eclipse Based IDEs

1. Code Composer Studio Texas Instruments' IDE for microcontroller development.

2. CodeWarrior Freescale's IDE for microcontrollers, since Version 10 (C/C++/Assembly compilers) 3. PHP Development Tools (or simply PDT) is an open source IDE with basic functions for editing and debugging PHP application.

4. PHPEclipse is an open source PHP IDE with integrated debugging, developed and supported by a committed community.

5. OEPE, Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse.

6. Xilinx's EDK (Embedded Development Kit) is the development package for building MicroBlaze (and PowerPC) embedded processor systems in Xilinx FPGAs.

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eclipse-based_software

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 13 '15, 10:58 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is also an MSSCC adapter available see https://jazz.net/forum/questions/91726/visual-source-safe-api-available-with-rtc-software

Any you could use for example the Shell integration to download the source code, work on it with some tool, refresh the shell and check in from there.

Some tools allow to use scripts to integrate SCM systems. In this case you could use the SCM command line to do the integration yourself.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.