It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RRDI etl the timesheet and time code data in time tracking of WI?

Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | asked May 05 '15, 3:47 a.m.
In the traditional project template, there is time tracking for work item, user can input his time spending for code/review/doc etc. Does RRDI extract such data? I use RTC 501, and check the time sheet area time code table does not have data. So any expert know if the RRDI does not extract the data or some thing wrong in my environment. Thanks!

3 answers

permanent link
Jia Jia Li (8057152192) | answered May 05 '15, 10:27 a.m.
what is the version of your RTC?

Comments
Tiago Moura commented May 05 '15, 10:34 a.m.

Now I'm working with the 501 and 502.

In a brief discussion with coworkers I concluded that the RRDI really can access this data. So your problems sounds like a configuration problem...

permanent link
Tiago Moura (8387) | answered May 05 '15, 9:58 a.m.
edited May 05 '15, 10:00 a.m.
If I'm not mistaken the native timesheet reports existing on the RTC uses the same data used by the RRDI. If it is true, the data certainly is available on the RRDI.

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered May 05 '15, 9:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

The Timesheet ETL (the job that populates the Timesheet related files in the DW) is off by default.  If you are using Java ETL's, you have to go to the Server Properties page and change the value of "Ignore Timesheet data" from True to False.  If you are using Data Manager, then on the RTC job you have to look for the Timesheet job and mark it to be executed.

Thanks,
Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.