It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add columns in a JRS 5.0.2 Report

Pooja Biwalkar (481724) | asked Apr 23 '15, 3:48 p.m.
edited Apr 28 '15, 8:41 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k375103)
 Hi,
I am trying to add a column in one of the JRS Reports.If the Type of the attribute is 'Medium String' then I am able to add those attributes from the add columns section. But if the attribute type is other than Medium string say 'Contributor' etc then I amn't able to get the column name to be displayed in the report at all. 

How can I get this to work? 

Comments
Don Yang commented Apr 24 '15, 10:56 p.m.

what version of JRS/JTS have you got? What database do you have?

Pooja Biwalkar commented Apr 27 '15, 9:19 a.m.

Hi Don,

I am using JRS 5.0.2 and the database is Oracle.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Apr 28 '15, 3:15 a.m.
JRS5.0.2/JTS5.0.2 ifix 03 have some defects fix related to custom attributes and you can give it a try. you can download ifix from fix central and the link can be found in:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Collaborative%20ALM#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard&team=Jazz%20Collaborative%20ALM%20Maintenance&tab=_34

Comments
Pooja Biwalkar commented Apr 28 '15, 10:49 a.m.

We already  have ifix03 with our 5.0.2 version.So not sure..why aren't the custom fields showing up?

Don Yang commented Apr 29 '15, 1:40 a.m.

I tried with 5.0.2 ifix04(database is DB2) and see the same problem, that is, custom contributor type of attribute is not showing up in the JRS report. I think this could be a defect in JRS given that built-in contributor attributes(owner etc) has no problem and there were some fixes for custom attributes in the ifix. Are you able to contact Rational Client support (a PMR) to get this further investigated and addressed? If you don't have entitlement, you may want to raise a defect workitem directly here:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem&type=defect&ts=14302859679570

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.