It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Programatically assigning licenses

Brian Wolfe (25613625) | asked Jun 04 '09, 3:50 p.m.
We need to set up access management and once the users are approved, they will be automatically added to the Blue Group by our application.

The RTC LDAP sync should take care of bringing the suers into RTC, but I have not been able to figure out how to programatically add licenses to those -- I'm sure I've just missed it, but any help is appreciated.

Also, we are currently running 1.0.1 and won't be upgrading until you ship 2.0, so being able to do it in 1.0.1 is prefereable.

One answer

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Jun 09 '09, 11:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We will be shipping 2.0 in 2-3 weeks. There will be a repotools -createUser command that will allow you to create / update users and assign licenses

In 1.0.1, you can use LicenseAdminService#postAssignLicense rest service call to assign licenses.

--- Balaji
Jazz Server Team

We need to set up access management and once the users are approved, they will be automatically added to the Blue Group by our application.

The RTC LDAP sync should take care of bringing the suers into RTC, but I have not been able to figure out how to programatically add licenses to those -- I'm sure I've just missed it, but any help is appreciated.

Also, we are currently running 1.0.1 and won't be upgrading until you ship 2.0, so being able to do it in 1.0.1 is prefereable.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.