It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to resolve CRJAZ0099I?

Pravin Patil (104138133) | asked Apr 22 '15, 8:55 p.m.
edited Apr 28 '15, 8:27 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103)

I am trying to import sourcecode (size 1.5GB) into a component.

After 39% completion I am getting the below error. I followed the steps mentioned here http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21613169 to increase the timeout value from 480 to 4800. But still getting the same timeout error. Please let me know how to resolve this?

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Apr 24 '15, 4:50 a.m.

Hi Pravin,
I would start with checking what is exactly error message. Could you provide entire stack trace from <your-workspace>/.metadata/.log file.

Glenn Bardwell commented Apr 24 '15, 11:05 a.m. | edited Apr 24 '15, 11:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Did you get the timeout after 4800 seconds? That is, is the import still incomplete?  The client just waits while the server processes the request, After 4800 seconds it times out.

I want to make sure you're importing the code as the server expects. Can you also let us know the steps you are following to import the source code.

Pravin Patil commented Apr 24 '15, 12:29 p.m.

Hi Glenn, The import didn't complete. Here are the steps I followed: In package explorer view > on a component > right click & select import > General file system > select files (~1.2gb) > finish...

Krzysztof: here is the trace:  I am pasting the trace in parts due to character limitations:

!ENTRY com.ibm.team.filesystem.rcp.ui.workitems 4 0 2015-04-23 14:08:15.827
!MESSAGE CRJAZ0098E The following service failed: com.ibm.team.scm.common.IScmService{/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.scm.common.IScmService}. The server returned the HTTP error 500 with this error text: Internal Server Error.
!STACK 0
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceException: CRJAZ0098E The following service failed: com.ibm.team.scm.common.IScmService{/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.scm.common.IScmService}. The server returned the HTTP error 500 with this error text: Internal Server Error.
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.throwHttpClientError(ClientHttpUtil.java:1446)
 at

Pravin Patil commented Apr 24 '15, 12:30 p.m.

com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:527)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:323)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:221)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:230)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamService.executeCancelableHttpMethod(RemoteTeamService.java:565)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamService.invokePost(RemoteTeamService.java:552)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamService.executeMethod

Pravin Patil commented Apr 24 '15, 12:30 p.m.

(RemoteTeamService.java:493)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamService.invoke(RemoteTeamService.java:194)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:43)
 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy55.batchCommit(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor197.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:619)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ServiceInterfaceProxy.invokeServiceCall

Pravin Patil commented Apr 24 '15, 12:31 p.m.

(ServiceInterfaceProxy.java:254)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ServiceInterfaceProxy.invoke(ServiceInterfaceProxy.java:110)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor197.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:619)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.ScmServiceInterfaceProxy$2.run(ScmServiceInterfaceProxy.java:168)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$3.run(TeamRepository.java:1324)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.CancelableCaller.call(CancelableCaller.java:79)
 at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.callCancelableService

Pravin Patil commented Apr 24 '15, 12:32 p.m.

(TeamRepository.java:1319)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.ScmClientLibraryContext.callCancelableService(ScmClientLibraryContext.java:71)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.ScmServiceInterfaceProxy.invokeCancelableService(ScmServiceInterfaceProxy.java:164)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.ScmServiceInterfaceProxy.invoke(ScmServiceInterfaceProxy.java:92)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.WorkspaceConnection.commit(WorkspaceConnection.java:2964)
 at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.WorkspaceConnection.commit(WorkspaceConnection.java:2908)
 at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.checkin.NewCheckInOperation.commitChanges(NewCheckInOperation.java:1137)
 at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.checkin.NewCheckInOperation.runRequest(NewCheckInOperation.java:844)
 at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.checkin.NewCheckInOperation$1.run(NewCheckInOperation.java:751)
 at

Sathish Kumar B commented Aug 18 '15, 2:53 p.m. | edited Apr 26 '19, 5:46 p.m.

Hi,

I also got stuck with the same type of error while doing import the code from clearcae to RTC using version importer

Any one has any idea

Thanks

showing 5 of 8 show 3 more comments

One answer

permanent link
Glenn Bardwell (58621527) | answered May 26 '15, 2:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The stack trace looks like the client is still running into a timeout.

Were there still messages about a SocketTimeout in the logs as well? If so, increase the timeout . The client is waiting for the server, and giving up to soon. If possible break up the file that you're importing into smaller chunks. I'm not sure how far into the process it's getting.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.