It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot be able to create Life cycle project. Error is: Error instantiating the template: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0132E

Ahmed Ahmed (48832) | asked Apr 22 '15, 6:53 a.m.
edited Apr 27 '15, 1:48 p.m. by Jennifer Cianchetta-Riordan (2512)

I have created the LP template and by using that template i am going to create a project. But i am getting the following error when CCM project is going to create.

Error instantiating the template: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0132E The request to create an artifact container in the application at https://localhost:9443/ccm/process/project-areas failed with an internal server error response.

Error Stacktrace:

com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.TaskException: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0132E The request to create an artifact container in the application at https://localhost:9443/ccm/process/project-areas  failed with an internal server error response.
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.CreateProjectTask.runTask(CreateProjectTask.java:181)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.AbstractTask.run(AbstractTask.java:48)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask.run(CompositeTask.java:208)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask$MonitoredSubTask.run(CompositeTask.java:124)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.CompositeTask.run(CompositeTask.java:208)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.LoggingCompositeTask.run(LoggingCompositeTask.java:37)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.automation.AsyncTask$TaskRunner.run(AsyncTask.java:40)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:761)
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJCA0132E The request to create an artifact container in the application at 
https://localhost:9443/ccm/process/project-areas  failed with an internal server error response.
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.CreateProjectTask$1.processResponse(CreateProjectTask.java:176)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.shared.AuthenticatingClientService$Operation.send(AuthenticatingClientService.java:501)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.shared.AuthenticatingClientService$Operation.access$2(AuthenticatingClientService.java:406)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.shared.AuthenticatingClientService.send(AuthenticatingClientService.java:110)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor7416.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy282.send(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.lpa.common.tasks.CreateProjectTask.runTask(CreateProjectTask.java:158)

One answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Apr 23 '15, 3:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

The same error code was reported in a past forum post. 

Forum Post: How do I debug this? CRJCA0132E

Based on this, the cause of the problem was related to case sensitivity with the user logged in.  Verify that the user that you log in as matches the user in the upper right corner in the web UI.  Also verify it has a proper license and repository permissions. 

I hope this helps. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.