It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Adding Document Specifiction to Resport Resource in RQM

Ben Sharples (812858) | asked Apr 15 '15, 4:06 a.m.
Hi,

I'm struggling to get RQM to recognise my RPE Document Specification file (.dsx) as well as the RPE Document Template file (.dta)

My Document Template file uploads fine and I'm getting configuration meta data boxes to capture the URI of the feed and the name of the test plan i want to publish against.

When in Document Studio I created a document specification that contains the URI for the RQM feed and also points to my rpe.dot word stylesheet.

When publishing the report through RQM it doesn't appear to be using the document specification as I am being prompted for to fill in the RQM Feed URI and the word version doesn't seem to be using the stylesheet

One answer

permanent link
Alanna Zito (1.3k3) | answered Apr 15 '15, 8:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ben,

What version of RQM are you using (and what version of RPE, for that matter)?  That's the first thing to check, since stylesheets for RPE reports weren't supported until 4.0.3.

Did you upload your stylesheet to the server along with the *.dsx?  Here are the instructions for using a stylesheet on the server (in step 7) - make sure that you've set the stylesheet property in your *.dsx to be the file name only, not the full path.

Re: the feed URI - I'm not sure why it wouldn't be set as the default value.  Does your data source have any configuration metadata?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.