It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC: Unable to see the testcases, from RQM , to link in RRC

Akankhya Patnaik (1528) | asked Apr 07 '15, 4:34 p.m.
edited Apr 07 '15, 4:34 p.m.
 RTC version:5.0.2
After creating a requirement in RRC, when I am trying to link it to an existing testcase in RQM ,then "Validate By" link is missing in RRC due to which I am unable to link to the existing testcases in RQM .
I have configured everything in RTC side to enable connection between RQM and RRC. I think its most probably a configration issue due to which this connection is not getting established. Can someone please give me the steps for the configuration so that I can make sure I have configured everything correctly.
Appreciate your help.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Apr 07 '15, 8:16 p.m.
It is not clear how you configured the connection between RQM and RRC. The only thing you need to do
is to add association in RQM or RRC project area admin page.
For example, you can go to RRC project admin page, add Association and select the target RQM project area under
Application and in Association, select Provide - Requirements.
This will enable the RRC requirement to be able to link to RQM test case by Validate By.

Akankhya Patnaik selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Akankhya Patnaik (1528) | answered Apr 08 '15, 9:27 a.m.
 Thanks Don. I figured out that the configuration in my RRC Admin page was not accurate as I had linked my RQM Project area under Association > Uses instead of Association >Provides.
Now I am able to see the RQM test cases in RRC. Thanks for the quick response.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.