It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Integration definition schema: where are my custom sections?!! definition not found!

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Mar 31 '15, 1:58 p.m.
edited Apr 01 '15, 6:43 p.m. by David Walker (2264)

Hello,

I'm using:

https://qmserver/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/schema/feed.xsd?abbreviate=false

and I can see a few custom sections IDs but not all, where are the missing test cases custom sections? why are on QM loaded but there aren't on the definition, how I will get my data!? if there is not definition

the dynamic_seccion_xxxxxx is not defined, not found, why???

RQM 5.0.2

Thank you

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Mar 31 '15, 3:30 p.m.

I notice that if the section is not on the test artifact template then is not in the schema definition!!!  that is really killing me, why?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Apr 06 '15, 11:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Custom sections are not included in the RQM XML schema since they contain dynamic element names (dynamicSection_<UUID> for custom rich text sections and dynamicGridSection_<UUID> for custom grid sections).  The RQM XML schema will only contain existing RQM sections. 

Note, see the extensionDisplayName attribute contains the name of the custom section.

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Apr 15 '15, 1:11 p.m. | edited Apr 15 '15, 1:13 p.m.

Where is that attribute? (extensionDisplayName) i don't see under Testcases section, and if it is on under other segment does it has an id for link to the test case? I just want to get the information of these custom sections.

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 16 '15, 6:47 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please see https://jazz.net/forum/questions/89659/print-custom-section-in-rqm-using-rpe.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.