It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to find workItemId using UserId/email address?

Sagar Baviskar (1145) | asked Mar 31 '15, 6:02 a.m.
edited Mar 31 '15, 6:34 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
How to find workItemId using UserId/email address?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 31 '15, 6:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you want to ask a question, please spend some time on putting in enough data into the question. If you don't it will stay unanswered and eventually being closed.

If you expect the community members to spend their precious time on answering your question, the community can certainly expect you to spend the time to compose a question with the minimal amount of details needed to even start thinking.

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Susan Hanson (1.6k2201194) | answered Mar 31 '15, 6:18 a.m.
If your question is around in the Eclipse-based UI, then in the Condition Selction dialog of the Query Builder, if you expand the twistie next to a Contributor attribute (like Owned By), you can see you can select by E-Mail, Name, User Id, or if they are archived.  Note that you start typing to do a look-ahead search, you don't get the twistie.

Comments
Sagar Baviskar commented Mar 31 '15, 6:29 a.m.

I am searching data based on RTC UserID/email address..
data like WorkItem Id,WorkItem Type, its priority,Owner and so on..

I am not using "query" of RTC.

ex: if I am giving "username" as input, Can I able to find that users workItem Id,type etc. data.

or, can I pass value(input) to query from java code using plain java API?

Regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.