It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

VS Client UI Enhancement ?

Ming Xia (211710) | asked May 31 '09, 3:38 a.m.
I understand in RTC 2.0, VS Client still has limited functionalities mainly for developers in VS Client.

However, the developers have to open Web UI often in the VS Client and have to install Eclipse Client if they want to do more in RTC.

Currently, I can see more and more features are supported for WEB UI such as management functions. That is really good.

So, for VS Client which is one of the 3 major Clients of RTC, I am wondering if there is detail plan to make it more richer ?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Krishna Kishore (50112) | answered Jun 01 '09, 4:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I understand in RTC 2.0, VS Client still has limited functionalities mainly for developers in VS Client.

However, the developers have to open Web UI often in the VS Client and have to install Eclipse Client if they want to do more in RTC.

Currently, I can see more and more features are supported for WEB UI such as management functions. That is really good.

So, for VS Client which is one of the 3 major Clients of RTC, I am wondering if there is detail plan to make it more richer ?

Thanks!

Their are plans to add new functionality to VS Client. In up coming 2.0 Version of the VS client major features like build support and bulk edit of Workitems have been implemented.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.